2012年12月10日星期一

cnn ak waste cotton set

University student!Check that, the university student also mixs an underworld!So many items wade black, wade a gun!Become real expert to rob, resist arrest you to return!"The old cover looking at my material and kicks me one feet.
"Like, old king, the criminal handed over to you, procedure all together, we returned to!"8042 transfer under guard the small cover that I come over at with the old king of custody center, ha ha, straight-tempered call he old tortoise cover, who made him old to kick me, just take leave with him, old tortoise cover pair of iron gate pass good, go toward upstairs big telephone, have no in a short while, a face of the second floors very black cover was dressed in slippers down.
The black cover says to the old tortoise:"Send us 2 areas again ah, we two area criminals are all full!Send 3 areas!"
The old tortoise cover says:"Deal with for a while,google, 3 areas are getting fuller, I also have no of way!"
The black cover saw my one eye and took my material file to say to me:"Stand up, go upstairs!"
I stood, the activity began wrist, time just came in the handcuffs has been already taken off, but the wrist is very painful, 804 several covers for damning are malicious life grounds to compress tightly handcuffs for me each time.
I stand to looking at black cover over there, the black cover says:"Walk in front!Remember, from now on, we make you have to walk here fore head, understand?"
This I also really don't know, although mixed in river's lake for more than 10 years, but have never dropped feet, even the detention didn't lead, the police substations have never been to, the record of previous crime has no, and the case bottom is innocent.So also really don't understand the rules of inside, so the just- gone in time also ate some Kuis.
I am polite to walk fore noodles, ascend the second floor, the upstairs still have two iron gates, the inside still has the young cover of an on duty and opens iron gate for us.
I am on the second floor the head of a line of hallways up stop, the black cover lets I by the wall, he in brief tooks a look my word on the file bag, I also took aim one eye, and the criminal charges up being suspected of has many 2 lines!
"The undressing takes!"Young cover of side, afterwards I know that he is Liu Jiao Liu Bin, me for foolish more than a years in custody center in with the police officer that I make contact with.
Does the undressing take?I am still just thinking, why make me take off clothes?Do they want why?In the custody center of this in the dead of night, two polices violate the white delicate youth that a hand has no inch iron, my sky shouts,is what to say all true in movie television?!
"Make you take off clothes!All strip nude!What do you dawdle?"A big string of big iron key that opens iron gate hits on my head, I feel the whole head painful to get the ground of Weng Weng.
Wood properly son!Artificial knife Zu I am a fish, take off!The good brave fellow doesn't accept short-term loss and thinks that the empress court chrysanthemum that oneself's 30 in the last yearses keep one's integrity will explode, though is a cold deep winter, I still flow next hot sweat!
Once I ground teeth to pick the light to all of the ragged clothes of body, why do I wear ragged clothes?I don't think as well, not just torment in the 804 cover that are damned by those of(hiss!The don't let to say of, forbid Xing Xun to extract confession!)!804 there is a ground floor, originally is also a custody center, but the underneath is too damp, cancel custody center, 804 use to be and review room especially to use, concerning review especially, is absolutely have a special feature of interrogate, behind will slowly the way come.
Strip nude the shorts of the end, I just felt Chiang-Nan for deep winter of cold night that kind of sting bone Ming the iciness of the heart!
"Turned 1 turn at first!"Black cover order way.
I depend, this shape that wants to see me.
"Jump several bottoms upward!"Just turned 2 turns, the second order had been already come again!
I the fool similarly jump and just know afterwards, this is in the routine check, see to have to hide thing in ass, if clipped to take thing in fart eyes, will drop out on jumping like this, the one more was a Shao to take a check-up, strip nude to see have external injury and jump several bottoms to know whether the body is getting more normal.
"Like, take blouse to take, go toward in walk!"
I hurriedly lower the head to wear shoe, black cover's coming up is one feet and check that!How to all like to kick a person the cover here!
"Shoe and leather belt leave, the taking of other goes in so much!"Young cover after using iron key pushed me carry on the back for a while.
I dynasty hallway in hoped one eye, inside quietness of, a row row of iron gate, there is one jailbird's room between.
The light in the hallway is dusk, deliver yellow light.
I to the jailbird room of both sides see,Facebook, behind of Liu Bin push me to say:"Forbid to look in all directions, walk quickly!"
Walk to the No.11 jailbird door, Liu Bin makes me stop, he signs Mao the region to open a door with the key Ding, the inside is also same yellow light, I am pushed into, the iron gate after death closed at me, I adapted to a short while hard, and what to see is everywhere person's head!
Sleep to say to me at an old man small voice of front:"You quickly wash feet and hurriedly lie down and have what matter tomorrow morning say again!Mama the midnight enter a new soldier every day!(in take care of just- come in all call new soldier)Still let to make people live not!"The old man Du Rang wrote and fell flop to sleep.
I took a look, also really don't know where wash feet, I now be station in the front of iron gate, embrace a heap of clothes in hand, only wear very smelly feet Ya son, I even can not exceed an one step forward, the foot was already dead asleep person's head, how many push together of head, cover to break waste cotton set son on the body, again go toward inside circumstance very some, some presentable of the quilt covered, but how do I do to shout?
I felt one desolate since the in the mind outwardly dissipated of to open a while, I leaned against iron gate and slowly let the body get down to slip and finally sit at ice-cold cement ground up, doorway here probably only half even rice more of the cement ground was before a wood floor, but, is all person on the floor, horizontal Shu asleep.
I chase my lousy clothes mat to bottom underneath, lean against on the iron gate, the face was previous two the tears that don't fight to excel to flow down.
I just see at this time, there is the place of a half rice square in my right side hasing small one to squat down urinal, side have a small sink.I wanted to think, or stand up in the past, stretched the feet to the pond turn on a faucet flush, water is also ice-cold.
Again washed a face, I didn't also sleep an idea at 1:00, lean against at the door, without resort to also have no Zhe, have no the place sleep under, I slowly observe this No.11 prison, also for 45 appearances of even rices, front in the door that I lean against of opposite that facing to the wall is empty, from ascend arrive under is iron palisades, iron palisades outside again is a hallway, that is hallway for patroling in the cover door, formerly the noodles see come in to see at a glance, don't seem to be some what to play in televisions is at top open of iron palisades.
On the ground be a come in and that washing Shu to squat down then district is a cement ground, all of others are floors, from my opposite of inside thwart sleep my in front totally is 12 people, head all crest on the wall of left side, the feet toward the wall of having the noodles, but there is still from foot to the wall of right side the distance of the breadth of half rice, Shu write slept 3, plused me, there are 16 people in these 14 square meters.
In pour isn't very cold,cnn, probably the person is too many causes, originally imagine of there are uncertain many flavor sons in the prison building shout, but I from enter into the second floors to pass enter a No.11 prison, inside still the heap is full person, didn't smell what not good flavor.
The whole prison has a liking for go to very clean, separate plank in the cement of the above having of the right side wall a half rice breadth, top to a tee the code put what things and used plain white cloth sharp angle to clearly cover.Afterwards I just know that top to is the whole place that the prison puts personal daily necessity and snack.
I just at confused look about, before had a cover to once walk in the hallway, outside see me from iron palisades, he stopped.
"You!The behind doorway sits of and lie down a sleeping!Hurry!"That cover low voice but point at me to say very scathingly.
I the subconscious ground right on the spot lie down and in fact and basically lie not next, is also a curl to wear body crowded shout a bit of cement at the door ground up.The prison contains discipline, have to lie down in the evening, ignore whether you must lie down asleep, this Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论