2013年1月24日星期四

fake oakleys ther live to split m

Director.Liu Yan Ni wants also save the city sees her father come to Bin and mother Xiao ice, so take high coldly and then car.
When the sun hanged in the treetop, the car also shall arrived soon to save city.Liu Gao looking at Liu Yan Ni to ask a way:"Mother, the other people all have father, where is my father ?"
Liu Yan Ni smiles and see high cold, and then see Liu Gao, say:"Kid, everybody has his/her own father, your father leaves you very far, also leave you very near, wait you to grow up and then know.If you really missed father, be father to this uncle."
Liu Gao innocently sees tall cold, shouted voice"father", high cold should 1, say:"Call first to do father."
"Dry father."Liu Gao called 1.
Along with Liu Gao's interjection, gushed a tears flower in Liu Yan Ni's eye socket.Several cent the concussion are sad for several cents and mix together, if hand over rain snow adding to spread to fall to the ground her at heart, she lifts hazy tears to see high cold, ask a way cannot help but:"Is high cold, do you do with how Huang Shan intend?"

Chapter 935 big final outcome(2)
Is high cold to see Liu Yan Ni, he soon attended to understand her look in the eyes.She knows that she wants what kind of answer, but he can not give the answer that she wants.
Liu Yan Ni could not wait tall cold answer, can remind Gao Han Shuo just by himself/herself:" I during a lifetime can get along with you as a third party?"
"All of this are what you at the beginning allow a promises, can not blame me."Gao Han Shuo.He tried to want to push all responsibilities to in the body of Liu Yan Ni.Liu Yan Ni is sad on smiling, say:"That's right, I not only allow a promise to lead you and say that I can't break your family, at the same time probably promise lead Huang Jiang He, but that is the all the then commitment, I changed idea again now."
Is high cold to also sadly smile, say:"I early expect you to walk this chess, at every step and tightly force, follow the sequence and advance gradually, until force me to the dead angle."
"I didn't force you."Liu Yan Ni shirk responsibility a way.
Liu Gao although the age is young and small,seemed to be also to saw of father and mother at dispute what, shy with stranger livinged to shout a father.
Gao Han Ba, Liu Gao Lan, is in the bosom, on his forehead slightly kissed for a while, then say to Liu Gao:"Your mother is a remarkable woman, can stop at nothing for the sake of attaining a purpose, you are his best weapon, she can start a violent attack to father at any time, you the birth of this small life is father, my whole life suffers most darkly to plot secretly against.
This words wear clearly is say let Liu Gao listen to, in fact is saying to let Liu Yan Ni listen to.Once the Hey Hey of Liu Yan Ni smile and craftily ask a way:"You said the words clear, how did I plot secretly against you."
Gao Han Yao shakes head and says:"Do not say let it be for the sake of your face."
"Say, you have to say, if you don't say, my in the mind was like to eat a fly."
Gao Han Shuo:"This is that you force I say of, I want to say that you can not get angry."
"You said the truth I ain't angry."Liu Yan Ni says.
Is high cold or so see, see the passengers attend to listen to music before or after, the nobody notices him and the conversation of Liu Yan Ni's, just soft-voicedly say:"Just start knowing of time, because my poor up the spout, I at that time too silly, don't find your scheming, I sought you to lend money, you stay in the reputation agency, I didn't know your at that time dangerous work hard also in the reason, can arrive at noon you invited me to the yellow river side to have a meal, I the realized mistake, can I I am like an idiot and allow you to tease.This also doesn't say, you have never carried out for me to lend money a procedure till afternoon, till evening, you please me come home inside, I seem to feel far from good, but return have never thought you have ulterior motives, because of in my in the mind, you are a beautiful woman, the so beautiful woman wills definitely has a perfect family and definitely have a natural and unrestrained husband, how can to I this poor boy produce improper of think?Until you drink the red wine openly start making physical advances to me, I just understand, you originally and early have been already premeditated, made me being the gentle and soft pocket that craves for and packs into you to me the inside suddenly and leisurely for a day and became your thing in the bag."
"Say so that you in mind admitted my to be getting more beautiful at that time?"Liu Yan Ni asks a way.
Gao Han Xiao smiles and says:"You don't interrupt conversation first and wait I to finish saying words.I missed you to excite to me just at that time because you and the white treasure mountain divorced, so just want to release depressive emotion, but have never thought you held tight me be being not willing to let go, either."
"Can you still kept choosing Huang Shan."Liu Yan Ni gloomily says immediately after asking a way again:"Your honesty tells me, you choose Huang Shan aren't because her father, Huang Jiang He, is a city Wei secretary."
"Have a little, but not whole BE."
"There is also the reason why."Liu Yan Ni asks a way.
"She has never got married, also more pure than you."Is high cold**nakedly say.
"Can she has no me to grow beautiful."
"The person head quarter is old."Gao Han Shuo.
Liu Yan Ni sees tall cold although doing not answer her question face to face,still recognizing tacitly her is more beautiful than Liu Yan Ni, the in the mind feels beautiful Zi Zi of, ask a way:"Do not say so useless talk, I wanted to ask you just now, you intend to when divorce with Huang Shan."
"I can't divorce with her of, you once said at that time, I had your half and even had her half."
"You deserving wear my father's noodles to say like this and see him not to live to split you.The daughter of "Liu Yan Ni plays trick a way, " Wei secretary in the province was other people of small three, return and this man born a kid, my father's face is where."
"You wanted to have no, I wanted to divorce with Huang Shan, her face where, her father's face again where?"It is high cold to counter-question a way.
"That is Huang Shan's business, also Huang Jiang He's business, I concern my father."
"That you made your father live to split me, so you have a half with Huang Shan Ge."It is high cold to intentionally pull a face to say.
"Good ah, I will lift a suggestion for my father, he had a proper restraint while starting and left many halfs to me, the little half stays to Huang Shan."Liu Yan Ni sarcastically says.
Is high cold don't understand Liu Yan Ni's meaning, Ye Yu she says:"You always like gaining an advantage, I ain't a pig again mutton, you want to be so many why."
"I want ~only useful thing and give Huang Shan Sheng an empty hull son."Liu Yan Ni smiles and nestles in the high cold bosom.Is high cold this useful thing that just understand to say is what, pose as a gentlemen ground to say:"We an arrive to save city to go to a hospital."
"Go to a hospital why?Are you ill?"
"Be not, go direct to a male section, make the doctor start,fake oakleys, Mao Ca for a while, then you take thing to go home, I climb mountain to be a monk."
Liu Yan Ni roars with laughter and lead border on the person hurl of to come to surprised vision.Liu Yan Ni ignore regardless of ground of say:"When monk too cheapness you, directly send back ancient times to imperial palace inside be eunuch go to."
A long time, high cold take with Liu Yan Ni Liu Gao blocks in the station under a for-rent car.
The driver turns head, sees a three people and asks a way:"Please inquire about where?"
Is high cold the ground that don't add a thinking to say:"The south mountain villa."
The driver just wanted to launch car, Liu Yan Ni positively said:"Save the Wei family members' hospital not."
Is high cold to see Liu Yan Ni, wrinkly knit the brows to say:"We at the beginning say good want your house, how an arrived at to save city to change idea."
"Saving the city is one of my three cents, ground, get here you can not control."Liu Yan Ni says with smile.
"I can not bear with your beguilement."Gao Han Shuo.
"Can you early be cheated.The driver teacher launches car and sets out right away."
The driver sees high cold, see Gao Han Da pulling head and saying a voice:Good Mao!
Save Wei secretary to don't at home come to Bin, Liu Yan Ni's mother's Xiao ice passionately received a high cold arrival, she started to embrace Liu Gao and very intimately said:"Liu Gao shout maternal grandmother quickly."
"I have no maternal grandmother."Liu Gao looking at Liu Yan Ni to say.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论