2012年11月12日星期一

Beats by Dr Dre solo have thus the abnorm

See."
"The madam of the enemy put to just really bother."The smiling face of the full face of queen mother Lee says.
"There, there, " Feng Luan also ceremoniously says
I sent out queen mother Lee together with Feng Luan door, looking at far go to of wagon, the rock that have been hanging in my heart finally fell to the ground and had already finally sent to this absolute being to walk.
"Is mutually male, that Lee's madam is who?"Feng Luan at my asking of behind light tone way.
I saw have no others for a while on all sides, wry smile for a while, but didn't answer the question of Feng Luan, but asked a way:
"She is how to enter into back yard, you outside so didn't many people see her?"
The Feng Luan has never liked the Pie of spirit my one eye, then say:
"Somebody else says to seek you, I make her go in, who make you be stained with a flower in the outside to ask for grass, now the somebody else looks for to come come, I see how you do."
I am immediately in distress situation, although queen mother Lee now like is a sweet peach that is getting more thoroughly cooked, as long as is men can't refuse, but a sweet peach that insets a gold, who dare to want, this is the country mother nowadays.
I helplessly saw Feng Luan for a while, then said:
"Leave, go in, outside too hot, insolated you to my fault big."
"Go to yours."Hear me this words, the Feng Luan is past to make it of the apathy broke a while and said with a smile.
Walk to den, I will come out of time the set is on the body of outside the tunic take off, then inclined sit at chair top, the Feng Luan sees me this appearance and just helplessly sighs an one breath.She will I with cast away the table took in the outside tunic of top and folded to take to walk for a while to inside let go of.
"That Lee's madam is who?So big shelf, looks Yong to permit stylish, can't be that of daughter?"Feng Luan again the openings ask a way.
Look the Feng Luan very cares to queen mother Lee's arrival, I sat, then looking at Feng Luan to said:
"She is the own mother of Emperor nowadays, Li Cai Feng."
",Beats by Dr Dre solo!Does "the Feng Luan was surprised to shout a , then have a little to unimaginablely looking at me, " queen mother Lee how can come to our house, mutually male you can't be playing trick?"
I looking at the surprise on the face of Feng Luan and unexpectedly rose to play joke on her mind in the heart, who let Feng Luan the noodles that are all calm and steady dispassion permit in normal times, can see she is flurried of the appearance is also true not easy.
I am past to make to nervously say:
"At the time that queen mother Lee came in, you mutually male I was now is this foppery."
This bottom the Feng Luan finally lost steady heavy formely, she by hand pointed at me to say:
"You wear this shorts vest noodles to see queen mother, mutually male your courage is also a lot too big."
I once the hands put, Song shrug head, say:
"I didn't also notice at that time, afterwards still the queen mother spoke, I just discovered my own clothes wasn't satisfactory, however the queen mother didn't blame me."
The Feng Luan is looking at me with a kind of unfamiliar vision, like know me for the first time, her vision lets a little bit become numb in my heart, I also up and down took a look myself, discover that don't isn't satisfactory.
"Is mutually male, that Lee's queen mother seems interesting to you."The Feng Luan is endlessly really a not astonishing language Shi, a words make me up bounce from the chair, and I looking at Feng Luan to hurriedly say:
"Do this kind of words how to blather."
But the Feng Luan still keep immediately after saying:
"You say she if the words that don't like you, can permit you wear into this appearance in her in front, if she will doing not like you come to in home to seek you in this time?"
I finally know Feng Luan why will have thus the abnormal action was originally jealous.These day because everyone is busy at own affair, I also seldom with Feng Luan joys good, and looking at own husband Na Qie, but oneself still want favour inside busy outside.Is harder what to accept is although oneself is a positive building, but have never done obeisance world, falsely speech not agreeable.
Thought of here, my station is started to walk to the front of Feng Luan, the deep feeling ground looking at her and says:
"All of these days were Mr.s mutually isn't good, don't have regard for your feeling, however owned by public regardless and mutually how much woman, Feng Luan you always first in line of."
"It is mutually male."The Feng Luan is hearing the bosom that I say this, cried hurl to enter me, I almost can feel the very hot tears flowing to drip on my chest.
The comforter Feng that I have to fluster Luan, very not easy let the Feng Luan stop down.
Looking at the face of Feng Luan up of be hurtled a cripple powder makeup by the tears, I say with a smile:
"See, all became floret cat, like not be crying."
Feng Luan drive I so on saying to smile through tears, small hand lightly of knock on my chest, say in:
"Still all not because of you."
Connect down, I all talked quietly in the ear of Feng Luan the sweet prattle that I knows, while the Feng Luan also says some affairs of I's hearts with me.
I just knew from the words of Feng Luan, originally queen mother Lee after coming, the Feng Luan feels a redoubtable enemy that queen mother Lee is they, so the meeting room thoroughly drew a makeup.And I also knew why I just saw the time of Feng Luan will have the felling of a kind of a pleasant change of atmosphere, originally because of this reason.
Explain misunderstanding clearly after, the Feng Luan sits on my leg, the plump fatty hip lets to be a little bit different to rise in my heart.Hence I stretched Feng Luan of before the chest, holding tight her those two regiments is full**.
"!"Feng Luan drive I this suddenly raid to frightenned surprisedly to shout a , then she the face ascension has two regiments red and dizzy, in a soft voice say:
"Is mutually male, don't , make people seeing not good."
The Feng Luan is saying and by hand wanting to give° the hands that I am playing tricks on her to block down, but this gave me better opportunity, I pressed down her hands, then the right hand suddenly ignore to heavily crumple to hold, her plump of**in my hand transformation wear shape.
Finally the hands of Feng Luan from start symbolizing sexual of resist, but slowly held firmly my hand, sent out a burst of moving moan voice in.
I also could not away with and uncovered her dress Jin, then stretched into a hand, the smooth skin seemed the best silk ans stain similar smooth, although have already had several intimacies, but I or very infatuated with her fine body Zi.
The small cherry that lightly plays with her chest, and the Feng Luan also sent out a repeatedly moving moan voice along with my action, and the Jiao Qu also continuously twists in my bosom and matches with the action on my hand.
But thus, she doesn't stop to move plump hip but at my under the body wriggle, a burst of the pleasant sensation that let to want to groan from and the Feng Luan place of contact spread to come over.
I raise head, at the right moment the Feng Luan also raise a head this time, two people so to see at together.In the eyes of Feng Luan, what what to get off the heart is the sweet thick feeling of a , to so and deeply and thickly turn not to open, embed in the eyes is so deep feeling and love dearly.But I early have already canned not resist ground to fall to go into she weaves but becomes of thousand the silks are inside ten thousand wisps of feeling nets.
The split second that hands over a meeting in the me and the look in the eyes of Feng Luan, the closing space of a pair human life field in, time seems to be static to flow, who all have no speech, all have no action, stare at each other so.
But I suddenly can not control feelings of break mum present condition, my left hand the Qin head from the Feng Luan behind, slowly and light and softly go toward oneself to the Qin head of Feng Luan and lightly move here.
The Feng Luan seemed to be subjected to me the difficult to express action leads of relation, she the subconscious ground also chase own top half Jiao Qu and match with go toward me nearby again move closer.
Index finger and middle finger of right hand clipped tightly Feng Luan the nipple before the chest, then very tiny on making an effort, the head of Feng Luan immediately behind Yang, sent out in a burst of and sad cry moan.
Feng Luan hands wreath at of neck top, the desire in the heart also in this time come to a high peak most, I want to embrace the Feng Luan to in go in the house, can only cherish this can in own brain fantasize for a while, each time in this time my heart in will rise the old grudge to hurtle the sky to Zhang Kun.
I put down the Feng Luan, then hugged her to walk into a bedroom between the insides.
Chapter 136 wedding(2)

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论