2012年11月26日星期一

google r mother for the sak

, Also say to report to the police to catch him.Does father prepare to testify for him here!"
The middle age frighteneds and says:"Walk, we walk quickly!Affair like this you the child gather together what noisy?"
The young girl spares no effort a flounder to say:"Not, I want to help an uncle, not those people will arrive a police to wrong an uncle there!"
The middle age depresses voice to anxiously say:"Your child knows what, ?You this disease we still owe a hospital several ten thousand!You so on making, kicked out in case of the hospital how we do?"
I listenned to heart in the big earthquake, have never thought this young girl unexpectedly is the sufferer of heavy disease!I hence say to the young girl:"Is small good, you return to.The uncle is all right of, the police can't wrong a good person.Do you know,cnn?"
Is small good to obstinately shake head to loudly say:"Not!Uncle, if you have no witness, their six people, your a person, says to don't win!Last time my watched television and then seeing have personal be wronged and sat a prison for nine years!"
The middle age loudly says:"Your this kid how so unreasonable?Father mother for the sake of your cure easy?Be expeled a hospital in case of us, that was whole achievement to to the utmost leave!We fail in a task to sell all of iron is why?"
Is small good to cry to say:"Father, I know.The home even sold refrigerator, washers.But father, are you to educate since the childhood me to make me do a honesty and help others for the happy good kid?I want to help an uncle!Said again, is father to have been begging an absolute being Buddha to protect me?Say to have a heart more again and then can go evil Zhang, make my disease earlier okay.That I help the uncle is to do a good turn!Blare, father, my being not afraid is rushed through, I must help an uncle ……"
Cry to cry, small good suddenly take off her hat to throw in the ground.I am shocked to matchlessly see top in the head of little girl barren while signing, affirmation because chemotherapy empress big big of drop hair but shave light!My hearts are all tightly clenched by her, shout in eye of dropped down a while.This many dociles of female kid, she has the heart of diamond sort that an adult has no!But the heart of adult usually all drive fame and wealth voice color compromise, have no this any further true, kind, Be getting more beautiful!
I blur out tears and squat down next hand small good, lightly ask:"Is small good, what disease did you get?"
Is small good to contain to fix attention on tears to say:"Uncle, I am a leukemia, all cure here for a year.But we have no money to change marrow now ……"
I sob to say:"Being small good doesn't fear, the uncle spends money to cure for you, not very good?"
The small good eyes projection craves for of ray of light, but immediately shake head to say again:"Uncle, much money of, I can not want uncle so much money."
I say with the firmest tone:"Not!The uncle isn't afraid of to spend money, the uncle thinks small good this most precious heart to are precious in the world than all money!"
Immediately I stand up to say:"This Sir pleases ask what is your surname?"
If the middle age heard me, have some doubts and don't understand, the look in the eyes is also very complex, see I ask him hence is some flurried of say:"I Xing Huang, Huang Zhong Xin, a little staff of machine factory in the gallery shop."
I take out my own name card to say:"I from come in Guangzhou of, this is my name card.Just Mr. Huang is to say small good have already completely had no medical expenses BE?"
Huang Zhong Xin once connects once my name card see, immediately and respectfully rise respect, connect the voice answer a way:"Yes and yes.Is alas, I a very small machine factory the minor course is long, which have how many savingses?Half year came down to cure illness a flower for kid to drop 300,000 many, now we the house didn't sell, besides which, have nothing at all, still everywhere owed ten thousand debts tenth, !Is alas!"
I say:"Small good is a good kid, heaven's treating her like this is unfair.Mr. Huang, I decide to provide medical expenses of small good whole distanceses, but the condition cures in Guangzhou.The hospital here was really too black, service also differed very and compared with our Guangzhou to absolutely differ a few file times!"
Huang Zhong Xin is pleasantly surprised, suddenly have worry in uncertainty to get up, ask a way:"Why want Guangzhou, not is have what condition of?"
I am tiny tiny a smile to say:"Go to Guangzhou because I don't like the hospital here.Probably think because of a hospital all hospitals in Peking the way of doing that is a black store not to, but I still keep feeling extremely excited and bitter for today's affair!As for condition have no.I moreover can also provide funds to make your husband and wife accompany small good go to Guangzhou treatment, also have very big benefit towards being small good cure like this."
Say I take out a card and say:"Mr. Huang there are 100,000 pieces here, you take first to deal with for a while, then at 11 later on go to Guangzhou.You got to Guangzhou and then make my private telephone call to your name card with me to contact according to me, when the time comes I again take you Guangzhou's best hospital, certain will small good cure like.Do you know?"
Huang Zhong Xin takes my card, scarcely believes own eyes and drips tears to say:"Mr,google. Wen, you are really a good person!I ……I met your so good person for the first time."
My wry smile writes to shake head to say:"Not, I don't calculate a good person, our small good is the best person in the world.I am subjected to small good education to just do like this.So is small good is my teacher, I ……this is also regarded as to the small good teacher's school fees,Facebook?"
Is small good be said by me the keeping of Luo Luo smile, that laughter is thus clear and crisp and moving, make me matchless and relaxed.





Book six feeling fan chapter 166 love affairs is difficult to eliminate
Renew time:2008-9-1616:29:51 chapter word numbers:4217


I at yellow in letter of lead down director's office for hospital, didn't expect and unexpectedly run into an acquaintance.Originally this director Liu is I the alumni when the Chin Hua reads graduate student, he also studied in the Chin Hua at that time and read the medical science Master's graduate student, because of his cousin Lee after and I was a good friend, so once had a meal to play together for many times.
I after exchanging name card with director Liu, immediately occupied to carry on to describe to the director, and put forward a protest.This director Liu sees come is a person of polished and elegant, although my body ascend muddy, still keep seeing my clothes extraordinary place.He immediately starts to mean that this affair is the employee of hospital not to, he will handle, and accompany us to left for hospitalized department to see what is the row.
Before arriving at a hospitalized section, sees a police car stop over there, director Liu's facial expression immediately a bit not good-looking.He pulled a long face to walked into in quick time, sees that old woman just in the Ji Ji Wa Wa of be dressed in the front of the person that Jing takes to shout in 2 what, and a few public securities also help around a chamber in the part.
Director Liu a past say to the police first:"How are you, I am that director Liu Dao in this hospital is rich.Harm you to make a futile trip in ten thousand favours execuse me.In fact be like dispute like this, both parties all have a certain responsibility, our inner part moderates all right."
That police who is a little bit older immediately says:"Be free, we relate to with your hospital good.What is up you though say, for cause disturbance member, we will never pass!"
Old woman but come over to pull director Liu's hand, say:"Brother-in-law, today is that rascal to humiliate me, you how group does the person talk?Today has to make the police catch that rascal to close inside in the prison and see him still overbearing!"
Director Liu fiercely jilts to open an old chemisette hand and stared at old woman's one eye chillily, then smiled to say to a pair police:"Be really free today, just that a sufferer and our employee slightly have some conflict.If make the police come to handle all like this, only afraid our hospital hereafter dare to come for no one."
Two polices hence exchange greeting 2 to take leave with director.The police just walked and about saw there are some far from good old women in the power immediately robbed to say:"The brother-in-law sees, this is the marble that is smashed to pieces by that rascal!"
Director Liu suddenly explodes with rage of drink a way:"I need not see!Don't I still know you?Not by dint of I am a director, so always the work attitude is bad.Already someone made collective report for many times to me, I am also many to once say this affair with you.You still correct to gather public security to hit persons, is your skill wased more and more big?The responsibility is mainly you today, you have to immediately suspend from duties a self-reflection.Still have you this a few public securities, with me a Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论